Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a Content Manager to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role is focused on curating and validating data and content relating to companies, industry sectors and jobs for publication on the Craft website. Craft uses advanced data aggregation technology including machine learning and natural language processing techniques, and the role of the content team is to validate and curate the data that is collected, as well as continually improve and streamline the collection and validation process.
- Create company profiles for publication on public-facing website, using proprietary admin interface and data aggregation technology
- Monitoring and improving data quality throughout the platform
- Research and complete topical analyses on companies and sectors, e.g. team composition, financial and operational metrics analysis on selected sector groups
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Very good/Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is valued
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to overcome challenges and constraints
- Desire to go above and beyond
- Strong execution skills
- Clear communication and organization
- Comfortable executing with little oversight to drive results
- Highly adaptable
- Forward thinking
We have offices in Silicon Valley, London and Minsk, and venture funding from leading technology investors in Silicon Valley and the UK.
Minsk, Pobediteley av. 110, ofc. 505