Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector; collaborate with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build a sales funnel of prospective clients and manage in-bound leads to client-base
- Build and execute sales plans by account: ultimately selling API data, Premium Data Portal or analytics to targeted accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in our client base
- Ensure alignment of the Craft team on delivering the client’s business outcomes
- Meet retention goals and strive to enhance Craft product revenues in existing base
- Remain current on competitive landscapes in the sectors and within accounts
- Provide guidance on the product roadmap, input on collateral materials, messaging & value propositions.
- Established network with CxO particularly with large manufacturing, aerospace and defense organizations
- Able to evangelize strategic ideas at the most senior levels in the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver persuasive presentations comfortably 1:1 or to a group
- Have achieved 100%++ of sales target in the last 3 years
- Individual contributor
- Strong ability to navigate internal and external stakeholders as required to move the deal forward
- Ability to understand the enterprise software landscape in large organizations
- Supply-chain experience and familiarity with workflow challenges within supply chain space
- Attention to detail
- Communication clarity - both written and spoken
- Technology aptitude
- Independent / self-starter
- Relationship building
- Ability to listen and ask leading questions
- Able to uncover opportunities
- Strong networker
- Seasoned cold-caller to strengthen the sales funnel
- Strong sales process and ability to drive deals forward to closure
- Experience selling net-new contracts between $500K - $2M Annual Contract Value
- Domain expertise in supply chain / risk management
- Experience selling Enterprise Software, SaaS and/or data space
- Proven 100%+ Y-o-Y quota attainment
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy, 401K plan, fitness subsidy and comprehensive health benefits package