Webinar Marketing Coordinator
Powered by a team of some of the brightest and most creative talent in the digital marketing industry, CPC Strategy specializes in implementing performance growth on shopping channels that directly impact a retailer’s digital bottom line.
Ranked 7th Nationwide for "Top Company Cultures" by Entrepreneur Magazine and named one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by San Diego Business Journal, one of Inc.’s “5000 Fast Growing Private Companies”, and one of the “Top Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Union-Tribune, we are growing fast and currently looking to add a Webinar Marketing Coordinator to our team.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, highly-organized Marketing Professional who welcomes the challenge of modern B2B demand generation. The primary responsibility of this role will be to drive brand awareness, engagement & lead generation through our webinar marketing campaigns. This person will work alongside the Manager, Demand Generation to develop & deploy highly targeted webinar marketing campaigns, and measurably track the success of marketing efforts. The position will also require close coordination with across CPC Strategy’s Sales, Amazon, Facebook & Google departments.
The ideal candidate is a data-focused, highly-motivated individual with strong project management skills. In this position, the Coordinator will develop strong foundational knowledge of content marketing & marketing automation, lead generation best practices, full-funnel demand generation factors, the ability to attribute marketing efforts to sales growth, the innovations of the retail industry and the latest trends in digital advertising.
Who You Are:
- A messenger, story-teller & creator who can identify when, what & who to tell to our story to
- You see a complex challenge and you find yourself running towards it, rather than away
- Unfazed by the pace and performance expectations of a successful digital agency
- Curious, hungry & driven towards mastery of the evolving eCommerce & Inbound Marketing industry
- Competitive with yourself but collaborative with a team
- Ability to recognize and anticipate project deadlines to ensure smooth sailing
- Passionate about working for and able to help us realize our mission of becoming the leading Online Marketing Agency for Retailers
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize needs, and manage your own schedule based on deliverables and expectations
- A bright, genuine, and empathetic individual who is fun to be around
What You’ll Do:
- Drive brand awareness, engagement & lead generation through our webinar marketing campaigns - anticipate hosting 4-5+ webinars/month
- Analyze the success of each marketing event and propose creative new improvements based on attendee’s feedback & supporting campaign data
- Work closely with external partners to develop joint co-marketing campaigns that align with CPC’s positioning within the eCommerce industry
- Design, revise & edit content as needed, and serve as an exemplary spokesperson, consistent with CPC’s tone and mission.
- Work closely across internal Sales, Marketing, Facebook, Google & Amazon departments to plan, coordinate & develop webinar campaigns with speakers
- Works with Marketing Team to develop, message & implement pre and post event marketing email invitations, and promotional items via our marketing automation platform
- Stay up-to-date with the latest eCommerce industry trends in order to generate effective communications with external partners & internal teams
Why We’re One of the Best Places to Work in San Diego:
- Beautiful, brand new 27,000 sq. foot office space in the heart of the Gaslamp featuring panoramic views of San Diego
- A people-oriented leadership team that places a premium on culture
- Weekly company-wide huddle to share insight into business operations
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with a generous employer contribution
- A commitment to providing and supporting professional development through Lunch and Learns, conference attendance, certifications and company-wide training seminars
- Fully stocked kitchen - all the fresh fruit, frozen burritos, sandwich fixings, and La Croix your heart desires
- Cold brew coffee and craft beer on tap
- Quarterly company-wide events - think trips to the Del Mar Racetrack and BBQs at Liberty Station
- Free onsite gym and weekly yoga
- Dog-friendly office
- Lean In Program Partner
- Office-wide “Work From Home” schedule during the last week of the year
- ...and other standards, like our relaxed dress code, ping pong table, Donut Thursdays, PTO, game room, matching 401k, monthly Happy Hours, parking reimbursement…