Want to Intern at one of the "Best Places to Work in San Diego"?
Powered by a team of some of the brightest and most creative talent in the digital marketing industry, CPC Strategy specializes in implementing performance growth on shopping channels that directly impact a retailer’s digital bottom line.
Named one of the “Best Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal, one of Inc.’s “5000 Fast Growing Private Companies”, and one of the “Top Places to Work in San Diego” by the San Diego Union-Tribune, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team as interns.
Who You Are:
- A current undegraduate or graduate program student majoring in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- Unfazed by the pace and performance expectations of a successful digital agency
- Competitive with yourself but collaborative with a team
- Naturally curious, hungry and driven towards mastery of the evolving digital advertising landscape
- Passionate about working for and able to help us realize our mission of becoming the leading Online Marketing Agency for Retailers
- A bright, analytical, and organized individual who is fun to be around
Why We’re One of the Best Places to Work in San Diego:
- Beautiful brand new 18,000 sq. foot office space in the heart of the Gaslamp featuring panoramic views of San Diego
- A people-oriented leadership team that places a premium on culture
- Weekly company-wide huddle to share insight into business operations
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with a generous employer contribution
- A commitment to providing and supporting professional development through Lunch and Learns, conference attendance, certifications and company-wide training seminars
- Fully stocked kitchen – all the fresh fruit, frozen burritos, sandwich fixings, and La Croix your heart desires
- Cold brew coffee and craft beer on tap
- Quarterly company-wide events – think trips to the Del Mar Racetrack and BBQs at Liberty Station
- Free onsite gym and weekly yoga
- Dog-friendly office
- Office-wide “Work From Home” schedule during the last week of the year
- Lean In Program Partner
- …and other standards, like our relaxed dress code, ping pong table, Donut Thursdays, PTO, game room, matching 401k, monthly Happy Hours, parking reimbursement…