Position Name: Designer
Report to: Co-Heads of Design
CP+B has sometimes been called an Advertising Agency. But, we don’t just make ads. Our primary passion is to solve hard problems and not all problems need ads.,That’s why we do everything from branding, packaging, making digital products, launching social media campaigns, activating interactive installations and of course, ads. We are a company composed of creatives, designers, producers, strategists, developers, mutts and misfits.
The Design Department works across all clients in the building and outside of it for project-based opportunities. Our focus ranges from core brand identity work, to ad campaigns, to full digital products and experiences.
What we are after:
- You’re a holistic designer with a passion and specialty in motion graphics.
- Great collaborator and can also be proactively self-motivated.
- See great opportunity in any size project.
- Fluent in relevant technology.
- Look for opportunities to learn new skills.
- Passionate about designing meaningful, impactful brands.
- Ability to solve complex problems in simple, creative ways.
- Work efficiently. Do great work and be great to work with.
- Driven, self-taught when identifying opportunities for growth.
- Think conceptually about brand design and convey thinking through presentation of ideas.
- Create and use video and animated 2- and 3-dimensional motion assets
to elevate brand narratives across a variety of mediums and channels.
- You will identify the best techniques and methods to communicate brand narratives
and explore different approaches to expand our team’s capability and expertise.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team with Design Leads, Strategists, Creative Directors,
Copywriters, 3D Artists, Interactive producers, Developers, and UX Designers.
- Visualize high quality renders of packaging projects and help bring them
to life within an efficient 2D to 3D workflow.
- Present your work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and XD.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, After Effects)
- Technical knowledge of Cinema 4D (Octane Render and/or Redshift), Houdini or relevant programs.
- Proactive approach to problem solving in a high-paced and iterative environment.
- Ability to take instruction/criticism and function as part of a team.
- Positive attitude.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong examples of work
- Proficiency in Photography/Video
- Interest in 3D print and production techniques