Role: Digital Media Planner and Buyer
Department: Communications Strategy
- Digital Supervisor
A Little About Us ::
At CPB+ we’re on a mission - To solve the world’s toughest communications problems with the most quantifiably potent creative assets. That means we’re constantly making, trying, testing, failing, learning, remaking, retesting and optimizing in the quest for creative that delivers business changing results for our clients.
In today’s media-fragmented, bot-riddled, dark-web, fake news, 1.5 second-attention, digital world, fostering meaningful moments for our brands to rise above the clutter is harder than ever. Our Digital Media Planner help keeps the agency at the forefront of this new landscape by creating, negotiating, and implementing strategic digital and social plans.
What We’re Looking For ::
We’re looking for a digital media savant. A social media guru. Someone who geeks out on data, gets stoked about a CPM reduction, and does pivot tables in their sleep. An overall total frickin’ badass to come help create and execute the best digital media plans out there.
- Creative, curious, and strategic thinker
- Passion for all things data and digital/social media
- A team player with delusional positivity
- An entrepreneurial spirit who can tackle any challenge
- Follows and understands innovations in media, technology and advertising
- Eager to learn and drive business with strategic plans
- Ready to help fuel a culture of creative curiosity by implementing it
- Ultra-resourceful, constantly learning and not just following directions
- Comfortable with ambiguity but has an innate desire to always make things better - believes in the CP+B motto: Good Enough Sucks
Requirements & Qualifications ::
- 2+ years of digital and social media planning and buying experience
- Expert in national digital + social planning, negotiating and implementation.
- Able to understand, manage, and recommend the best digital media partners.
- Detail oriented, excel wizard who knows a pivot is not only a fun Friends meme, but is also your best friend.
- Deep understanding of programmatic, social and the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM tools a plus
- Experience vetting, selecting, negotiating and managing influencers a plus
- Able to work autonomously to set up campaigns in platforms including FB Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and DCM.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Inherent ability to find meaningful insights within data and translate into strategy, tactics, and optimizations.
- Willingness to learn and foster growth in others. Truly believes we should all ‘be golden’ to each other and follow the golden rule.
Summary of the Position ::
- Lead the creation, implementation, and reporting on digital and social plans.
- Manage campaign budgets, billing, and vendor communications.
- Launch social campaigns in ads manager, create tags in DCM, create UTMs, and track performance in Google Analytics.
- Provide framework and develop processes to streamline reporting as needed.
- Be the first to know about exciting new digital vendors and capabilities by maintaining and monitoring conversations and then educating the team/department.
- Work with assistants in sending out weekly client updates.
- Collaborate and work alongside accounts and production teams to ensure correct media specs are being produced, always pushing for the most strategic communications assets we can make.
- Ensure all plans presented to supervisor are accurate and proofed.