At Cowbell, our mission is to protect small to medium-sized enterprises from evolving cyber threats. Join our fast-growing team of diverse and passionate individuals on this mission to reinvent how businesses manage cyber risk and buy cyber insurance.
Cowbell is a fast-growing, next-generation cyber insurance provider, built on cutting-edge technology by a team of seasoned professionals united in their mission to achieve our ambitious goals. We believe in a people-first culture and know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team, so we make sure to reflect that in our core values, benefits & wellness program.
In support of increasing demand, we are actively looking for ambitious people, who are not afraid of hard-work, ambiguity and a dash of chaos, to join our team and be part of a growing institution where they can hone their skills and develop new ones in a fun, challenging and dynamic environment.
If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Cowbell Cyber is hiring a Sr. DevOps Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Partner with data scientists and business stakeholders to understand data needs and help build data products that scale across the company
- Drive the collection of new data from first-party and third party data sources and the refinement of existing data sources
- Design, develop and test new data models and data pipelines across a constellation of data sources and systems
- Aggregate and store quality data in an efficient and transparent manner for reporting, analytics, and data science uses
- Implement tools for monitoring and ensuring data quality and consistency in response to the changing environment
- Collaborate with Architects and Engineers to implement and maintain the standards and consistency for the data-pipelines and best practices
- Continuously support, enhance, and grow integration, delivery, and deployment capabilities using Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) frameworks
What Cowbell needs from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of proven experience in support or development
- Proven ability to design, deliver, measure, and manage big cloud environments of high-growth SaaS systems with 99.99%+ SLA
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services including micro services
- Deep understanding of the software delivery process with the ability to implement and enforce that process across the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, etc) is a must
What Cowbell brings to the table:
- We are certified as a Great Place to Work.
- Nationwide medical, dental and vision coverage plus life insurance, long term disability and flexible spending accounts.
- 401K matching.
- Employee equity plan for all and wealth enablement plan for select customer facing roles.
- Comprehensive wellness program including unlimited PTO, virtual fitness classes, meditation app subscriptions, lunch and learn, book club, weekly lunch stipends, happy hours and much more.
- Professional development and the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of cyber insurance, cyber security as well as continuing to build your professional skills in a team environment.