Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 102 million registered learners as of March 31, 2022. Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise Compensation team supports the global organization, including sub-teams of Sales, Customer Success, Sales Development Representatives and Solution Consultants. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
- Lead and administer our commissions process for 300+ global field sales organization; Responsible for the integrity of sales and commissions data in Xactly including monthly audits and data reviews to ensure commission accuracy
- Be a subject matter expert in Xactly plan administration, design, and roll out.
- Partner with the finance team and other internal stakeholders regarding matters such as outstanding commission payments and commission calculations.
- Update and maintain quarterly reporting packets for leadership for commission review meetings. The packets includes monthly / quarterly plan performance including variance to budget, payout by individual contributor, manager and annual analytics related to sales compensation
- Contributing to the improvement of systems, policies and procedures aimed at enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the commissions workstream.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, People Ops and Payroll teams to process new hires, terminations and transfers; set up new hires in line with plan policies and procedures.
- 5+ years sales commission compensation and plan issuance experience, including 2+ years Xactly experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to solve ambiguous problems through structured thinking and data analysis
- Previous experience in the software or education industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Salesforce and Looker
- Bonus: SQL and coding skills