Course Hero is looking for paid Campus Representatives! We are firm believers in the power of learning communities where students grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Campus Representative at James Madison University, you will host events on your campus to promote Course Hero’s Sweepstakes and Books for Africa initiatives. You will also create awareness of the Course Hero platform and how it can help students graduate confident and prepared.
- Grow Course Hero’s library of helpful study resources by encouraging peers on your campus to share their best study resources
- Host in-person or virtual events in order to educate students about Course Hero incentives and products
- Encourage students to upload their helpful study resources for a chance to win the Course Hero Sweepstakes
- Support mission-driven initiatives like Books for Africa and other non profit organizations you are passionate about
- Partner with organizations on your campus
- Set and achieve specific goals each week
- Communicate regularly with your manager through one-on-one meetings and Slack conversations
- Grow a community on your campus that loves and engages with Course Hero
- Current undergraduate/graduate student
- Interested in sales, marketing, and event planning
- Able to commit at least a minimum of 3-10 hours per week to host events with students on your campus
- Gritty self-starter
- Involved in campus organizations and communities
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Reliable and willing to learn and grow
- Excited about the Course Hero Platform
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation: You will receive hourly pay for your time hosting events, along with a $10 payment for every entry you receive (1 entry = 10 accepted study documents) and additional bonuses for exceeding weekly expectations.
- Professional Development: We provide coaching and mentorship to help you develop and refine your marketing, sales, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Career Advancement: We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including letters of recommendation, references for future jobs, and the opportunity to get hired as part of the full-time team.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have bi-weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Community Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program.
- Philanthropy: A key component of our program includes our Books for Africa initiative. To date, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia. You will also get the opportunity to give back locally when you partner with organizations on your campus.
- Opportunity: With over millions of users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology.
Access to Resources: You will receive Premier Course Hero Membership during the program to help support you during your semester.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.