Course Hero is scaling! We are making big investments in our brand, and especially in our visual design. We are looking for a versatile, experienced Senior Brand Designer to help elevate Course Hero’s brand across all touchpoints of our customer journey.
We’ll look to you to find new and creative ways to encourage students, tutors, and educators, share our vision and mission, and build trust in our brand! In addition to bringing your own design skills to each of your projects, you’ll help scale design quality throughout the organization by creating templates and patterns that extend the reach of your work.
Design at Course Hero is a highly collaborative role. You’ll work closely with dedicated designers, copywriters, marketers, product teams, and others craft the vision and approach for projects big and small. Come join our team and help us create a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Increase Course Hero’s brand recognition through compelling creative and design work for a diverse range of projects across brand, marketing, and product, including digital, print, and events/experiential marketing
- Collaborate with writers, designers, marketers, and teams across the company to define and execute brand and marketing initiatives from concept to execution
- Design, test, and document new styles and patterns that push the Course Hero brand forward
- Extend the reach of brand design by thinking at a systems level–including identifying patterns and creating reusable assets that account for different devices and media types
- Partner with product designers to create a consistent customer experience across marketing and product
- Give and receive feedback from the design team during design reviews
- Actively contribute to building a creative culture within Course Hero
Are you our next Brand Designer?
- 5+ years of proven experience with expertise in visual design and branding
- Strong design craft with an eye for details
- Proactively manages time and deadlines, able to see projects through from ideation to completion
- Experience building brand identity systems, creative marketing campaigns and examples of how you’ve contributed to the evolution of a brand
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present work confidently to a variety of different audiences and partners
- Expertise in Adobe CC and Figma
- Illustration or motion experience
- Passion for evolving education
- BFA/MFA in graphic design, new media, communications design or related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.