Course Hero is scaling!
We’re looking for an experienced Production Designer to join our Brand Creative Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing and testing creative content across multiple platforms. We’ll look to you to establish new templates and processes to help our team deliver high quality work efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate understands the importance of design consistency and craft, and always advocates for the highest standards and attention to detail.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Uplevel Course Hero’s visual consistency and design quality by rolling out pixel-perfect designs across web, email, social, blogs, and other channels
- Partner with designers, copywriters, marketing partners, project managers, and content strategists to deliver production-ready assets and oversee the hand-off and execution of projects
- Create patterns and templates that help scale design quality and efficiency across the team
- Share and document new tools, processes, and patterns
- Give and receive feedback from the design team during design reviews
Are you our next Production Designer?
- 4+ years of relevant experience within brand, visual, or product design
- Expertise with color, typography, composition, and photography
- Experience with brand identity systems, including examples of how you’ve worked within design guidelines
- Experience with photo curation – you have an expert eye for curating a photo library and selecting images that are on brand
- Illustration experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organized and experience working with a DAM
- Expertise with Adobe CC and Figma
- BFA/MFA in graphic design, new media, communications design or related discipline
- Motion graphics experience
- You have a passion for education and our vision of helping every student graduate, confident and prepared
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.