Course Hero is scaling, and so is our Educator Partnerships team! At Course Hero, we are on a mission to help students graduate, confident and prepared, and partnering with the post-secondary educator community is imperative to realizing this mission. Are you passionate about the power of education and student success? Do you believe that all students and faculty should have access to the resources and support they need to learn? If you answered “yes” and are looking for a way to grow your impact beyond the classroom within academe our Educator Partnerships Manager role could be the perfect fit.
In this role you will act as a liaison between Course Hero and the academic community, establishing relationships with and engaging post-secondary educators who support the company’s mission and platform. This is a unique opportunity, and we are open to considering candidates with a wide range of previous experiences. Successful candidates who have assumed this position have been current or former educators, account or customer success managers who have supported the education sector, or someone who has worked in education management in a different capacity and has experience working directly with educators. However, if your experience meets the criteria below we would love to hear from you!
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Represent and communicate Course Hero’s mission and initiatives to post-secondary educators and institutions across the country to build partnerships and create brand awareness
- Develop a pipeline of educator partners by connecting with educators on and off the Course Hero platform
- Pitch collaboration opportunities with educator partners and execute partnership agreements to build strong, long-lasting relationships within the educator community
- Ideate with educator partners to identify new opportunities for Course Hero to support instructors and students
- Support educators who have feedback or need assistance with Course Hero products or services in a professional and timely manner
Are you our next Educator Partnerships Manager?
- Earned an undergraduate degree and have worked as an educator (ideally at the collegiate level) for 3-5 years
- Proven ability to establish relationships with post-secondary educators
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the challenges and opportunities in higher education
- Developed strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills that will help you in closing new partnerships and engagement opportunities
- Proven track record of leading multiple projects at a time and meeting goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated capacity for critical strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to achieve tangible results
- Excited about working in a dynamic environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- You have prior experience in business development, marketing, PR, sales, or customer support
- You have experience growing online communities
- Systems savvy - experience with project management tools (HubSpot, Asana) and other modern office applications (G Suite knowledge is a plus!)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.