Course Hero is scaling! Are you looking to leverage your subject matter expertise to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for a Content Reviewer in Management for to author high-quality solutions to questions. Our ideal candidate will have a strong expertise in Operations Management. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for teaching, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Note: This position is remote with no schedule and no minimum hours.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Author multiple-choice, short answer, and open response items in accordance to specific quality format and guidelines
- Review and edit items authored by other content developers for accuracy, completeness, and instructiveness
- Provide constructive feedback to other content developers/reviewers
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are you our next management scholar?
- Bachelors degree in Business required; Masters strongly preferred
- Currently or formerly a college-level educator, or previous tutoring experience at the college level a plus
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of Operations Management
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.