Course Hero is scaling! As a Senior Product Manager on the Growth team, you'll play a key role in growing the number of students that use our document marketplace to learn and achieve their goals!
This is a highly visible and impactful role: you will envision, execute, and iterate on the core product of a billion-dollar company. You will lead a pod of outstanding engineers, designers, and data scientists to execute your roadmap. You will be able to grow your responsibility and impact as well as employ your creativity by launching new products and optimizing existing ones.
We use an in-depth understanding of students to build a strategy and vet it with data, experimentation, and analysis. A passionate student focus and an eye for executing the details are vital. We take on many ambitious problems, requiring artificial intelligence and creative user experience design to handle a wide variety of user-generated content.
This is a full-time role located in Redwood City, CA.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Own your roadmap and product initiatives for our student facing document product - focused on getting students what they need
- Drive more students to purchase a subscription to Course Hero and use their subscription throughout their educational journey
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and Machine Learning to achieve our goals
Are you our next Senior Product Manager?
- 3+ years of product management experience delivering innovative and impactful products
- Provable sense of user psychology, and able to use these insights to improve complex user experiences
- Data-driven and have no problem getting into the details. You balance data with experience and intuition to craft and present insights
- A track record optimizing aspects of growth such as acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented, willing to take on complex challenges and fill in wherever needed to make your team successful
- A passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with user-generated content
- Direct experience with supply and demand in an aggregator
- A quantitative degree and experience in software development
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are collaborative, responsible, dedicated, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.