Course Hero is scaling! Help millions of students and grow a billion-dollar business.
As the new Lead Product Manager - Growth, you will own one of the most important parts of the product: the signup flow, through which millions of students pass every year.
Can you figure out how to explain Course Hero better? What is the best way to handle the paywall? How do you personalize the experience for students who’ve already visited us but aren’t yet convinced to sign up? How would you adapt the experience to the platform? Are you ready to own and execute a roadmap in this area? If these types of challenges interest you, you might be a great fit for this role!
Are you our next Lead Growth Product Manager?
- Experience leading a part of a product, working with engineering, design, user research, analytics, and marketing to ship outstanding experiences
- You obsess about driving numbers up and to the right
- You’re an optimizer: You love looking at a system and figuring out how to make it better
- Experience shipping a bunch of features that have had a substantial impact on conversion metrics
- Proven track record coming up with a roadmap for your areas of responsibility, and then executing it successfully
- 5+ years working in product in B2C companies; ideally on launching new products in the marketplace, gaming, or aggregator space
- You love UI/UX and are passionate about user behavior and psychology
- Data is your friend. You enjoy researching it, playing with it, visualizing it, AB-testing everything to determine what’s the next best step to take
- But you don’t just look at numbers and business metrics. You also deeply care about customers, understanding their concerns and trying to help them
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with paywalls
- Experience adapting experiences to mobile vs. desktop
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.