Course Hero is scaling! Course Hero’s Brand Creative Team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to help express and elevate our brand through words. We’ll look to you to shape our voice and tone to resonate with our audience of students, tutors, and educators. You’ll craft messaging for projects big and small, ensuring our brand voice is consistent and shines through all aspects of the customer experience, from email to big brand campaigns. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner closely with designers and marketers, and work with departments across the company.
This is a full-time remote role until 12/31/21.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Develop Course Hero’s brand voice, tone, and writing guidelines
- Craft engaging messaging for internal and external-facing creative, including brand campaigns, emails, advertising, in-product copy, landing pages, events, video projects, social campaigns, and more
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other team members to help shape the vision, strategy, and creative approach on high impact brand initiatives
- Create messaging strategies that best suit our respective audiences and support our company goals
- Develop solutions to scale Course Hero’s brand voice and writing best practices across teams, and manage copy projects from ideation through completion
- Uplevel work through meticulous editing to make sure all our communications are grammatically and stylistically correct
Are you our next Senior Copywriter?
- 7+ years of copywriting and marketing experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Experience collaborating with designers and cross functional partners to concept, test, and execute projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present work confidently to a variety of different audiences and stakeholders
- Highly organized, proactively manages time and deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and balancing multiple projects at a time
- A portfolio that highlights a variety of different writing projects across multiple mediums
- Product UX writing experience
- Familiarity with SEO and how it applies to copy
- Passion for evolving education to support educators and help more students graduate, confident and prepared
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.