Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Training and Development Manager who will help the company succeed by developing employees skills and knowledge; make the most out of people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential.
As a Training and Development Manager, you must be passionate about helping people learn and grow. You will be responsible for developing, directing and coordinating training strategies and programs that will address the organization’s training and people development objectives including supporting the goals of different functional groups.
You will help improve the productivity of the organization's employees by identifying suitable training solutions, designing creative and effective methods to train, producing training materials and assessing success of developmental plans. To achieve this, you will work closely with business owners, group managers, team leads, and subject matter experts.
Note: Candidates must be based in the Philippines.
- Build company culture and values by engaging employees in a safe, fun, and positive work environment.
- Ensure employees have access to training resources by curating and maintaining organizational learning resource repositories.
- Keep business owners and relevant teams up to date with training initiatives by providing them regular project outcome reports and updates.
- Set new hires to success by designing an efficient and consistent onboarding training experience.
- Manage training initiatives of the organization by planning, developing, and delivering training and development programs.
- Recommend the best training methods by determining the training strategy that yields the best return and satisfaction.
- Establish growth opportunities for employees by developing career pathways.
- Establish employee developmental plans by developing competency frameworks and identifying appropriate training programs.
- Get group managers and leaders involved in organization and employee development efforts by equipping them with coaching and mentoring skills.
- Keep up-to-date with training & development strategy by staying on top of new ideas and trends in the industry.
- Bachelor's/College Degree
- At least 2 years experience as Training and Development Manager in one Company in the same/similar industry
- Proven track record of successful projects in Training and Development
- Savvy with technology - proficient with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Hangouts), Zoom, Slack, MS Office, LMS.
- A positive attitude with outstanding work ethic
- Strong communication skills with keen attention to details and accuracy
- Has entrepreneurial mindset and understands startup culture
- i5 or latest. 25mbps internet wired connection. latest mobile device.
- Has a quiet work from home space with complete setup
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.