Course Hero is scaling! In this role, you’ll partner with our business functions (Marketing, Corporate Operations and Business Operations) teams to hire high caliber, high impact, culture contributing employees to support our mission driven company.
This is a full-time role located in Redwood City, CA.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Marketing, Corporate Operations and Business Operations hires, including sourcing and identifying passive candidates using a variety of online tools and outstanding sourcing techniques
- Help build a culture of recruiting by mentoring leaders on recruiting best practices, and driving manager accountability
- Help managers drill down to what they really need in a role and develop strategic plans for recruiting candidates who are aligned to Course Hero’s values
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to leadership on a regular cadence
- Work with the other Talent team members to refine our recruiting process, so we can attract the best candidates for Course Hero
- Identify and attract candidates with a diverse set of backgrounds and implement best practices around inclusion throughout our interview process
Are you our next Lead Business Recruiter?
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting
- An eye for process improvement and experience partnering with hiring managers to hone their recruiting search
- Strong proactive communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with recruiting tools such as Greenhouse, Gem, Talent Wall, etc.
- Passion for forming teams and delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Experience with Marketing hiring in a high growth environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.