Course Hero is scaling! Are you a college educator looking to leverage your pedagogic chops to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for Content Developers in Nursing to ensure that we are creating the highest quality solutions to questions. Our ideal candidates will have a strong expertise ranging in Health subjects, particularly Nursing. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for teaching, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Note: This is a full-time Monday - Friday role through EMAPTA in our Manila, Philippines office. All office-based hires will be working remotely until quarantine has been lifted.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Author multiple-choice, short answer, and open response items in accordance to specific quality format and guidelines
- Review and edit items authored by other content developers for accuracy, completeness, and instructiveness
- Provide constructive feedback to other content developers
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are You Our Next Health Scholar?
- Post-secondary degree in Nursing; Masters strongly preferred
- Currently or formerly a college-level educator, or previous tutoring experience at the college level a plus
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of nursing, medical sciences, or nutrition
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Leave entitlements
- Health and life insurance coverage
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- On-site education and engagement training
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.