Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for an ambitious Lead Lifecycle Marketing Manager to drive customer retention - starting with the email journey, and eventually expanding to push notifications and in-app messaging.
This role will be focused on designing and executing marketing programs that activate and engage users on our textbook solutions and tutor questions products - surfacing the amazing (and relevant) study resources from our library, and nurturing them towards higher levels of engagement. The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, and strong analytical skills.
This is an extremely cross-functional role, working closely with Analytics, Product, Design, Marketing Operations, Data Science, and Legal teams.
This is a full-time role located in Vancouver, Canada.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Analyze all aspects of the user journey for the textbook solutions and user questions products and develop the growth roadmap to help achieve our engagement goals
- Build and optimize lifecycle marketing triggered email programs to increase activation and engagement
- Develop a robust experimentation pipeline, partnering with User Research and Business Intelligence to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute rigorous A/B tests to optimize program effectiveness.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights and business data.
- Build engagement loops that increase network effects, drive activation, retention and loyalty. You will use your understanding of our audience to tailor these experiences to each segment to deliver measurable business impact.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to increase user activation and engagement (including email performance through better tooling, automation and personalization)
Are you our next Lead Lifecycle Marketing Manager?
- You’ve earned a BA/BS degree and you have 7+ years of relevant work experience in growth marketing, email marketing, product marketing or related, with demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing email lifecycle.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, who can also execute.
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- You’re comfortable in analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau.
- Have hands on experience in email marketing
- Have growth product manager experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full private medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement savings program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings
- Team lunches
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Social responsibility program (volunteer hours and donation matching program)
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.