Campus Representative - University of Newcastle
Course Hero is looking for paid Campus Representatives on a casual employment basis through a local third-party provider. This role is ideal for enrolled students who are looking for a flexible work opportunity. We are firm believers in the power of learning communities where students grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Campus Representative at The University of Newcastle, you will host events on your campus to promote Course Hero’s Books for Africa initiative. You will also create awareness of the Course Hero platform and how it can help students graduate confident and prepared. During the COVID-19 related campus closure, Campus Representatives will be hosting events virtually.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Grow a community that loves and engages with Course Hero on your campus
- Host events (student organization partnerships & networking events) to educate students about Course Hero incentives and products
- Support social good initiatives like Books for Africa
Are you our next University of Newcastle Campus Representative?
- You are currently enrolled at the University of Newcastle
- Excited about our Course Hero Platform
- Interested in sales, and/or event planning
- Proficient with social media (Instagram & Facebook)
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Involved in campus organizations and communities
- Reliable and willing to learn and grow
What We Offer You:
- Flexibility and Opportunity: With over 25 million users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology. Our program is designed to be flexible - master your own schedule and work anywhere from 5+ hours a week.
- Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources and the ability to connect with members of our team. We provide opportunities to develop and refine your sales, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career. We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including, but not limited to, letters of recommendation and references for future jobs or applications.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have bi-weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Course Hero Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our managers will coach you through creating marketing incentives, developing business proposals, and establishing weekly goals that you'll develop and take ownership of from the start.
- Philanthropy: You will make an impact on the global landscape of education! A key component of our program includes our Knowledge Drive initiative. Together with our partner charity Books for Africa, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.