Course Hero is scaling! As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a pool of diverse and qualified talent for our top priority roles. You have a passion for creatively engaging with candidates and strive to improve both hiring speed and quality. You’ll play a crucial role in refining our sourcing process and strategy that will have an impact on the candidate and hiring manager experience.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to build and increase the pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Continuously design and implement effective sourcing strategies based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism by prioritizing candidate experience
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal partners
- Build and disseminate sourcing methodologies to the team
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
Are you our next Senior Technical Sourcer?
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience across sophisticated product, design, and engineering roles
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and engaging with outstanding candidates in high-growth environments
- Committed to building diverse talent pipelines
- Creative and professional communication in all candidate interactions while embracing our culture, values, and brand
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse with an emphasis on data integrity and metrics
- Knowledge of search and tools expertise (Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Boolean strings, Textio etc.)
- Passionate about higher education and education technology
- Previous tech startup experience in consumer facing companies
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos