Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead User Acquisition / Demand Growth for our core business. This includes organic user acquisition, conversion and monetization.
This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own the lion’s share of revenue for the company, in charge of everything from goal-setting to road mapping, executing, and iterating. You will lead a team of product managers to help you achieve the very ambitious yet reachable goals of the company.
You’ll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, competitor insights, obsession with great execution, and a data-informed approach to optimize all parts of the funnel, combined with myriad tactical growth wins.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Drive a $100M+ net bookings target
- Own the roadmap/initiatives for organic growth, conversion and monetization
- Lead Product Managers, along with all cross-functional teams, to accelerate our growth
Are you our next Director of Product Management?
- 10+ years working in B2C companies, ideally on marketplace or aggregator products
- Provable ability in substantially optimizing user acquisition channels, conversion funnels, and monetization
- Knack for identifying initiatives that drive growth
- Results-oriented approach, with a focus on getting results
- Proven track record in building teams, while improving efficiency and culture
- Confidence in leading with experience & intuition but validate through data-informed experimentation and user research
- Experience collaborating with research, design, engineering, AI, and analytics to drive growth initiatives
- Experience with marketplace products, aggregators, and network effects
- SEO and AI experience
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with user-generated content
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.