Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead User Acquisition / Demand Growth for our core business. This includes organic user acquisition, conversion and monetization.
This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own the lion’s share of revenue for the company, in charge of everything from goal-setting to roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You will manage a team of product managers to help you achieve the very ambitious yet reachable goals of the company.
You’ll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, competitor insights, obsession with great execution, and a data-driven approach to optimize all parts of the funnel, combined with myriad tactical growth wins.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Drive a $100M+ net bookings target
- Own the roadmap / initiatives for organic growth, conversion and monetization
- Lead Product Managers, along with all cross-functional teams, to accelerate our growth
Are you our next Director of Product Management?
- 10+ years working in B2C companies, ideally on marketplace or aggregator products
- Provable track record in substantially optimizing user acquisition channels, conversion funnels, and monetization
- Knack for identifying initiatives that drive growth
- Entrepreneurial approach, with a focus on getting results
- Proven ability to build teams, while improving productivity and culture
- Confidence in leading with experience & intuition but validate through data-driven experimentation and user research
- Experience collaborating with research, design, engineering, AI, and analytics to drive growth initiatives
- Experience with marketplace products, aggregators, and network effects
- SEO and AI experience
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with user-generated content
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page