Course Hero is scaling! Course Hero is looking for a Literature SEO Specialist to conduct an SEO audit of our literature guides and develop an optimization plan. Candidates must be self-starters with an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.
Note: Candidates based in the Philippines only. This is a 3-month contract with the option to renew in which you will be working remotely.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Audit Course Hero and competitors across hundreds of thousands of keywords for literature related content to uncover strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Analyze keyword intent and semantics, user search patterns and behavior, and Google SERP presentation (features and result types) to further inform SEO tactics and strategy
- Audit Course Hero and competitors backlink portfolios; reverse engineer competitors’ linking tactics and strategies, and ultimately advise appropriate and effective activities for Course Hero to employ for building high-quality, relevant links
- Propose hypotheses and design tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
Are you the next member of our literature team?
- 3+ years hands-on SEO experience
- Solid understanding of modern-day SEO and Google’s algorithm updates
- Proficient with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, ahrefs, SEMrush, Schema.org
- Fundamental data analysis skills using Google Sheets or Excel
- Proven content strategy success in maximizing engagement and conversions
- Experience managing or conduction Outreach for link acquisition
- Background in literature, humanities, and/or educational content
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones who think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.