Course Hero is scaling! Are you looking to leverage your strong eye for detail to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for individuals with a commitment to excellence and accuracy to help students by ensuring content uploaded to Course Hero conforms to guidelines. Candidates must be self-starters with an outstanding work ethic, keen eye for details, and have a positive attitude.
Note: This is a remote 40 hours per week full-time position. You’ll initially be hired to work an 8-hour shift with a 1-hour lunch within the time frame of 7AM-4PM Pacific Time. After training completes (likely in 3 weeks), the following shifts will be available:
- Sunday-Thursday 7AM-4PM PST
- Sunday-Thursday 4PM-12AM PST
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- You will sample, process, and analyze content to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service
Are You Our Processing Agent?
- Some college is required; a degree is preferred
- You have strong analytical abilities which are required in order to assess data effectively and accurately
- You proactively communicate and ask questions if you don’t understand something
- Keen attention to detail and skill in pattern recognition and trends
- You have strong focus and stay on assigned tasks
- You must be comfortable working with computers - experience with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Slack) are a must
- You must be flexible with hours of operation during times of peak season
- You must have reliable internet connection access and your own computer