Course Hero is scaling, and we are on a mission to help millions of students learn and graduate, confident and prepared. This role is critical to that. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the Executive Operations team at Course Hero. This Executive Assistant will help the CEO get more things done, better, and with less stress. This Executive Assistant will also support our COO/CFO and General Counsel. In addition, this Executive Assistant will maintain a portfolio of projects that support company wide initiatives.
The ideal candidate has an innate passion for providing great customer experience, is trustworthy, embraces a growth mindset, and excels at being mindful of details in a high performance-oriented, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. If you have a knack for always getting the job done and doing so with creative problem solving, persistence and optimism, we want to hear from you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Assist with multiple executive calendars - scheduling, organizing and managing complicated schedules with internal and external participants
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements
- Document meeting minutes, manage meeting communications and ensure action items are followed through when needed
- Manage relationships and communication with employees, partners, business connections, investors, family and friends
- Lead projects and programs such as the company all hands meetings, intranet management and projects that span the entire executive team
- Compose and prepare correspondence, slide decks, presentations, meeting materials, etc.
- Organize the logistics and planning for events, trainings, and meetings
- Research and plan professional travel, organize activities and manage expenses
- Prepare expense reports and manage purchase requisitions
Are you our next Executive Assistant?
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative assistant experience supporting multiple senior leaders and project/program managing
- Prioritize and execute multiple projects/tasks with tight deadlines
- Proven expertise in written and verbal communication, demonstrating strategic, professional, creative and succinct communication
- Be a motivated self-starter who works independently, effectively problem solves and prioritizes work, and anticipates the needs of the leaders
- High level of maturity, and ability to exercise good judgement, discretion & confidentiality in all tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to remain positive, organized and focused in a fast-paced, high performance startup environment
- Experience working at a high-growth technology start-up company
- Highly proficient in Google Apps (specifically Google Calendar), Slack and Zoom
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page