Course Hero is scaling! Are you looking to leverage your strong eye for detail to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for individuals with a commitment to excellence and accuracy, the ability to analyze questions students need help via our tutoring platform and a desire to help students by ensuring that content conforms to guidelines. Candidates must be self-starters with an outstanding work ethic, keen eye for details, and have a positive attitude.
Note: This is a remote, full-time position at 40 hours per week. There are different shifts available (see below).
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- Improve tutor quality with new policies & processes developed with rollout of new expert and tutor community initiatives.
- Achieve our set Service Level Agreements (SLA) for Question & Answer Processing, flagged threads and tutor account management
- Triage platform-related bugs and escalated cases to our HQ team
- Support Fraud Prevention Team; detecting unusual activity, provide input to our product and operational protocols
Are You Our Question Quality and Compliance Analyst?
- A college degree is required
- Have a strong Analytical abilities, required in order to assess data effectively and accurately
- Keen attention to detail
- Have strong organizational skills with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Be comfortable working with computers - experience with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Slack are a must
- Must be flexible with hours of operation during times of peak season
- Must have reliable internet connection access
- Sunday - Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm (Pacific Time)
- Sunday - Thursday - 12:00am - 8:30am (Pacific Time)
- Tuesday - Saturday -12:00am - 8:30am (Pacific Time)
- Tuesday - Saturday - 6:00am - 2:30pm (Pacific Time)