Course Hero is scaling! Course Hero is looking for a literature study guide & Q&A writer to author study guides and solutions to common questions. Candidates must be self-starters with an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.
Note: Candidates based in the Philippines only. This is a part-time position in which you will be working remotely.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Write literature study guides the writer has been assigned. Use the templates, style guides, and other guidelines to create a manuscript in Google docs to the word count specification.
- Research, write, and answer Q&A questions and solutions.
Are you the next member of our literature team?
- A 4-year degree from a university in English, a humanities discipline, a social science, or a related subject. Graduate degree preferred
- Experience writing academic content at a high school and/or college level in English
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and mechanics
Knowledge of SEO
University teaching experience
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones who think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.