Course Hero is scaling! If you enjoy being the pioneer in building engagement loops, then our Lead Growth Marketing Manager is the role for you! We're looking for an ambitious Lead Growth Marketing Manager to manage the consumer lifecycle - starting with the email journey, and eventually expanding to push notifications and in-app messaging.
This role will be focused on designing and executing marketing programs that educate users about Course Hero features - surfacing the amazing (and relevant) study resources from our library of 40M+ docs, and nurturing them towards higher levels of engagement. The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, and strong analytical skills.
This is an extremely cross-functional role working closely with Analytics, Product, Design, Marketing Operations, Data Science, and Legal teams.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Analyze all aspects of our user journey and develop the lifecycle marketing growth roadmap to help achieve our engagement goals
- Build and optimize lifecycle marketing triggered email programs nurture campaigns to increase activation and engagement
- Develop a robust experimentation pipeline, partnering with User Research and Business Intelligence to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute rigorous A/B tests to optimize program effectiveness.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights and business data.
- Build engagement loops that increase network effects, drive activation, retention and loyalty. You will use your understanding of our audience to tailor these experiences to each segment to deliver measurable business impact.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to increase user activation and engagement (including email performance through better tooling, automation and personalization)
Are you our next Lead Growth Marketing Manager?
- You’ve earned a BA/BS degree and you have 7+ years of relevant work experience in growth marketing, email marketing, or related, with demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing email lifecycle
- Strategic and analytical thinker, who can also execute
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- You’re comfortable in analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau
- Have hands on experience in email marketing
- Have growth product manager experience
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page