Course Hero is scaling! Are you looking to leverage your subject matter expertise to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for an Engineering Content Developer who will review high-quality solutions to questions. Our ideal candidate will have a strong expertise ranging from electrical engineering, fluids and thermodynamics, and automotive technology. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for teaching, an outstanding work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Note: This is a full-time Monday - Friday role through EMAPTA in our Manila, Philippines office.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Author multiple-choice, short answer, and open response items in accordance to specific quality format and guidelines
- Review and edit items authored by other content developers for accuracy, completeness, and instructiveness
- Provide constructive feedback to other content developers
- Ensure academic integrity by implementing quality assurance measures
Are You Our Next Engineering Scholar?
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering, Masters strongly preferred
- Currently or formerly a college-level educator, or previous tutoring experience at the college level a plus
- Strong written communication skills, especially when it comes to writing explanations for how to solve difficult problems
- Strong understanding and mastery of all introductory and most intermediate fields of Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to explain and communicate difficult concepts to students struggling with the material
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail) are a must
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Leave entitlements
- Health and life insurance coverage
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- On-site education and engagement training
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.