Course Hero is scaling! Our new Lead Product Manager - Student Experience will drive the innovation of the core customer experience of our document products. This is a high visibility and impact role responsible for creating innovative, new experiences for the centerpiece and largest business driver of the site: the document. You will partner closely with the research and design team to dig deep into customer needs and behaviors in addition to manage your pod of amazing engineers, designers, and data scientists to execute your roadmap.
You will use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, obsession on great execution.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Own the strategy, roadmap and product initiatives for Course Hero's core product - the student facing document experience
- Lead and grow the team to drive adoption of our product by leaps and bounds
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI to achieve our goals
Are you our Lead Product Manager?
- 5+ years working in product in B2C companies; ideally on launching new products in the marketplace, gaming, or aggregator space
- Deep understanding and experience of UI/UX
- Proven experience driving adoption of new product or experience at the top of the customer funnel
- Experience with insights and data driven decision making
- Strong partnership experience with engineers, designers and researchers
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with user generated content
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page