Course Hero is scaling! Do you find yourself analyzing how companies speak to their customers online (and can think of 3 of your favorite commercials right now)? Do you live to see a new project launch and analyze the results as they come in? Are you motivated to enter a fast-paced, creative, and analytical career in growth marketing with learning opportunities and plenty of upward-mobility?
Our innovative and nimble digital marketing team is hiring a bright, motivated, and hard-working Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our multi-million dollar growth marketing campaigns. You will be joining our growing and ambitious team in our efforts to brand Course Hero as the ultimate learning destination and generate significant value for the company.
You will help manage engaging and effective digital marketing campaigns across various channels including social, display, video, audio, search, TV, and more. You will help bring our brand voice to life, manage a complex media mix of the most important digital channels, and collaborate with stakeholders to elevate our campaigns and help the business reach its goals.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- You’ll support the execution of multiple marketing campaigns, including planning and tracking status, coordinating assets and reporting on performance across growth channels (search, social, display, email, video, audio, mobile, affiliate, etc).
- You’ll coordinate across the marketing department and wider company to develop integrated campaign plans and strategies to advance key company goals.
- You’ll create and maintain reports on key performance metrics and budget for distribution to internal stakeholders.
- You’ll proactively dive deep into Google Analytics and other campaign analytics tools to provide actionable insights during campaign flights to optimize for success of our growth goals.
- You’ll partner with the creative team on the production of various campaign assets including banners, videos, social content, landing pages and product flows to ensure the best performance of growth campaigns as possible.
- You’ll support various data projects including forecasting, billing, annual planning, etc.
- You’ll stay up-to-date on industry changes and competitors to inform our strategy to build a best-in-class growth marketing organization.
Are you our next Digital Marketing Coordinator?
- You’ve earned a BA/BS degree
- You’re analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- You have strong time management and organizational skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- You pay attention to the details, because they matter!
- You’re creative, an excellent communicator, and thrive while working both independently and in a team
- You’re a self-starter who’s also comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re great at multitasking, adapting to shifting timelines and priorities, and you always meet your deadlines
- You have the desire and ability to learn new tools and techniques
- You’re excited about digital marketing and the advertising world
- You’re tuned in to social media trends and online marketing tactics that work for college students and educators (and you have opinions on the ads you see and want to share them!)
- You have strong Excel and spreadsheet capabilities or a desire to become an Excel guru
- You’re data driven with a desire to understand behaviors and predict customer needs
- You’ve used or know people who have used Course Hero during your studies
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page