Course Hero is scaling! Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? We are hiring an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You'll be joining our small but ambitious team in our journey to build a best-in-class email product.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-paced and nimble email marketing team, and given the responsibility to own a customer journey or segment. You’ll produce engaging and effective email programs, expand infrastructure to set the team up for success, and collaborate with stakeholders to elevate the email marketing program and help the business reach its goals.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- You’ll collaborate with cross-functional team members like product managers, designers, writers, and engineers to create and QA email campaigns from start to finish using tried-and-tested email templates as a starting point.
- You’ll review A/B tests, monitor and analyze ongoing email performance, and make recommendations to optimize our email campaigns.
- You’ll help clean our list, streamline our QA process, and organize our email service provider (Oracle Responsys)’s program and campaign repository.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
Are you our next Email Marketing Manager?
- You’ve earned a BA/BS degree and you have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- You are comfortable in HTML and a willingness to learn and troubleshoot.
- You’ve gained past experience with email marketing and web analytics.
- You’re analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- You’re an excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- You have strong time management and organizational skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- You’re a self-starter who’s also comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
- You’re great at multitasking, adapting to shifting timelines and priorities, and you always meet your deadlines.
- You have the desire and ability to learn new tools and techniques.
- You’re confident in HTML and CSS.
- You have experience with Oracle Responsys, Litmus, ReturnPath, and/or Movable Ink.
- You’re comfortable in Google Analytics and Amplitude.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page