Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented Accounting Specialist to add to our expanding Finance team. You will be responsible for key payment processes that are critical to keep our business running and growing!
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Process payables from invoice entry to final payment using CashPro, NetSuite and PayPal
- Create vendors in Netsuite
- Oversee the administration of our credit card program
- Reimburse employee expenses
- Own month end close responsibilities for areas noted above
- Provide support as needed for ad hoc projects necessary to support business growth
Are you our Accounting Specialist?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- 1 year+ experience working in Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – particularly MS Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to escalate appropriately
- Capable of working independently and managing multiple priorities; must be a self-starter who takes initiative in completing projects and assignments
- Experience with NetSuite
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page