Course Hero is scaling! Our new Group Product Manager - Growth will take charge of our Document Acquisition products! This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own one of the core products of a multi-million dollar company, in charge of everything from roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You will manage your pods of amazing engineers, designers, and data scientists to execute your roadmap. You will be able to grow your responsibility and impact as well as employ your creativity by getting involved early launching new products.
You’ll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, obsession on great execution, and a data-driven approach to optimize all parts of our products.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Own the roadmap and product initiatives for our student facing Document Acquisition product
- Lead and grow the growth team to grow our product by leaps and bounds
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI to achieve our goals
Are you our next Group Product Manager for Growth?
- You have 5+ years working in product in B2C companies; ideally on marketplace, gaming, or aggregator products
- You are extremely data-driven and have the confidence to balance data with experience and intuition
- You have strong SQL skills
- You have a track record in substantially optimizing aspects of growth such as activation, conversion, and retention
- You have a user first approach to problem solving
- You have successfully managed other PMs, a team of engineers, designers and data scientists.
- You have a provable sense of user psychology, and a track-record of using these insights to improve the user experience
- You have a passion for evolving education to help students graduate
- Experience with user generated content
- Direct experience dealing with supply and demand in an aggregator
- Managed several PMs
- Quantitative degree
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page