Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Senior Brand Designer to lead marketing and communication design for our educator audience. With your creativity and attention to detail, you will drive the look and feel of our educator branding and develop it across print, digital, and environmental contexts. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner closely with the Design and Marketing teams, including our Educator Community and Events teams.
Here are some ways you will make an impact!
- Shape our visual brand for educators through diverse initiatives across brand and marketing, including print, digital, and environmental design
- Lead design for the Course Hero’s annual Education Summit – our biggest event of the year bringing together hundreds of educators from across the country for a multi-day conference
- Create inspiring art direction, style guides, and documentation to capture and share our evolving visual style
- Partner with UX designers to create a seamless customer experience across marketing and product
- Mentor junior designers and contribute to building Course Hero’s design culture internally and externally
Are you our next Senior Brand Designer?
- 5+ years design experience with deep knowledge of layout, typography, and color best practices
- Expertise in building brand identity systems and examples of how you have contributed to the evolution of a brand
- Broad experience across digital, print, and environmental design (such as branding in office and event spaces)
- Track record of bringing structure to the design process in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment
- Partnering and working with creative agencies
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- BFA/MFA in graphic design, new media, communications design or related discipline
- Motion graphics, illustration, and photography and/or videography
- You have a passion for working with educators to help design the future of education
- Experiential Design
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page