Course Hero is scaling! If you enjoy being the pioneer in building engagement loops, then our Lead Growth Marketing Manager is the role for you! We are hiring an experienced a growth marketer to focus on student engagement and join our mighty and ambitious team in our journey to build a best-in-class email product.
You will be responsible for helping our users maximize value from our products by developing and optimizing multi-touch personalized user journeys through email engagement loops that increase network effects, drive activation, retention and loyalty. You will use your understanding of our audience to tailor these experiences to each segment to deliver measurable business impact.
You will work closely with product, engineering, data science, and brand to drive user activation and engagement.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Develop lifecycle marketing triggered email programs to increase activation and engagement.
- Partner with User Research and Data Science to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute rigorous A/B tests to optimize program effectiveness.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights and business data.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- You’ll help streamline our QA process, and organize our email service provider (Oracle Responsys)’s program and campaign repository, that further us on our journey to be best-in-class.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to increase email performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
Are you our next Lead Growth Marketing Manager, Email?
- You’ve earned a BA/BS degree and you have 7+ years of relevant work experience in growth marketing, email marketing, or related, with demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing email lifecycle.
- You are comfortable in HTML and a willingness to learn and troubleshoot.
- You’ve gained past experience with email marketing and web analytics platforms.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, who can also execute.
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- You’re confident in HTML and CSS.
- You have experience with Oracle Responsys, Litmus, ReturnPath, and/or Movable Ink.
- You’re comfortable in Google Analytics and Amplitude.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page