Course Hero is scaling! Leverage your expertise in Management to help students learn. Course Hero is growing our content operations, and we are hiring a Content Lead specializing in Management who drives and develops project plans. If you share our passion for education and desire to impact the lives of more than 10 million students, come join us.
You have experience in content management, community management, digital educational publishing, or in the classroom as a Management instructor. You are a self-starter with an outstanding work ethic, and excellent program and project leadership skills.
Note: This is a full-time contract position in our Redwood City, CA office.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Onboard and manage a large global team of in-house and remote writers and reviewers to develop high-quality content at scale
- Manage complex, multi-part projects with rapid timelines
- Work with a team of subject matter authors and reviewers to ensure content accuracy and clarity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and test templates, develop style/format guidelines, and implement support tools
- Determine key metrics, analyze data, derive insights, and identify strategies to improve our content development process
Are you our next Management Content Lead?
- Strong understanding of all introductory and many intermediate topics involving Management
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter able to work independently with demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced startup environment
- Expertise with Chrome, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail), and Slack
- Supervise complex projects, engage and manage remote teams, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in a Management related field
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role supporting content creation
- Direct or indirect experience managing remote or in-house teams
- Experience in curriculum development, educational assessment, educational publishing, or content management
- Master's or post-secondary degree in a Management related field
- Experience as a lecturer, teaching assistant, or tutor in a Management related field
- Basic understanding of and ability to research tools and software most commonly utilized by college-level students in Management
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.