Course Hero is scaling! We are hiring an experienced Director of Content Operations to lead our rapidly growing Content Operations team. This is a high visibility and impact role where you will own the strategy and execution for the global expansion of our team of content development professionals and play a critical role in the success of the company’s key growth initiatives.
You will create the strategy and roadmap to scale educational content development in high reach subject areas and develop the necessary infrastructure, team and processes to deliver against ambitious quality and volume goals for solution authoring. In essence, you are building a global supply chain of the highest quality content to support student learning around the world! To do this, you must be analytical, think big, move fast and have a history of scaling operations teams.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact!
- Build, manage and lead a team of 100’s of Subject Matter Experts and the necessary staff to author millions of solutions to questions that help students get unstuck and facilitate learning
- Partner closely with product, design, engineering and analytics teams to develop tools, systems and reporting to facilitate and streamline content creation and management
- Own the operation and analysis of the Q&A marketplace matching student questions to tutors to provide high quality solutions in a timely manner
- Manage Tutor Operations and Support teams to grow and engage a community of thousands of tutors on Course Hero through community management, marketing and incentive programs
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create an unparalleled end to end Q&A experience for students and tutors
Are you our next Director of Content Operations?
- 10+ years of strategic B2C operations experience
- Strong leader having hired, managed and scaled high-performance remote teams
- Analytical mindset and data-driven approach to operations
- Proven track record of driving quality and efficiency optimizations
- Experience with vendor selection, negotiation and management
- Fluent in the content development lifecycle
- Helped define in-house tools and select 3rd party technology needed for the successful execution of content development and operations
- Education Technology (EdTech)
- Community Management
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page