Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a strategic, motivated, and progressive Senior Recruiting Operations Manager that will bring analytical and operations excellence to our team.
We are searching for someone who is data-driven and passionate about innovating, optimizing, and automating recruiting processes at scale. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibilities: developing and driving dashboards and analytics, driving capacity modeling and workforce planning, and mentoring and developing the recruiting operations team. You are a creator who excels in a learning and collaborative environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and to voice your opinion (backed by data!).
Here are Some Ways You’ll Make an Impact!
- Hire and mentor our team of recruiting coordinators, and operations specialists
- Develop and manage recruiting insights, identify key trends, and evaluate the effectiveness of our overall hiring strategy, processes, and tools
- Develop and manage recruiting metrics and analytical support that will play a key role in our organization’s long-term strategy and hiring growth
- Drive data integrity by regularly conducting analysis and creating recruiting dashboards and reports from the ground up
- Introduce, build and own capacity modeling for our recruiting organization
Are you Our Senior Recruiting Operations Manager?
- 2+ years of management experience, developing and mentoring
- 2+ years of using Greenhouse ATS or Lever (enterprise edition with redshift database a bonus)
- Experience in internal recruiting
- Design requirements for reporting and analytics within Recruiting and/or HR
- Collaborating with Finance, Recruiting, and HR to impact workforce planning and capacity building
- Scaling and automating recruiting processes
- Passion for talent brand (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, social media, communications)
- Creative problem solver who finds the right balance between finding qualitative and quantitative solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- SQL scripting and Excel expertise
- Tableau or Looker
- Scaled a business in a year - doubled or tripled!
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page