Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Lead Product Manager - Growth to take charge of our Q&A product. This product allows students to ask questions that our community of expert tutors will answer in as fast as fifteen minutes. This is an external facing role where you will primarily be in charge of growing our library of user questions. You will also help lead our efforts in launching new and exciting Q&A products.
This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own one of the core products of a multi-million dollar company, in charge of everything from roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You will manage your own pod of amazing engineers, designers, and data scientists to execute your roadmap. You will be able to grow your responsibility and impact as well as employ your creativity by getting involved early launching new products.
You will use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, obsession on great execution, and a data-driven approach to optimize all parts of our Q&A products.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Own the roadmap and product initiatives for our student facing Q&A product
- Lead the Q&A team to grow our Q&A content by leaps and bounds
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI to achieve our goals
Are you our next Lead Product Manager for Q&A?
- 3+ years working as a Product Manager on a B2C (consumer facing) product, ideally on Q&A, gaming, or aggregator products
- Proven track record in substantially optimizing aspects of growth such as activation, conversion, and retention
- User first approach to problem solving
- Successfully managed a team of engineers, designers and data scientists
- Provable sense of user psychology, and a track-record of using these insights to improve the user experience
- Extremely data-driven, but have the confidence to balance data with experience and intuition
- Knowledge of Q&A products, aggregators, or two sided marketplaces
- Quantitative degree (economics, statistics, math, physics - STEM)
- Managed other PMs
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page