Course Hero is scaling! We are on a mission to help students Graduate and this role is critical to that. We are hiring an Executive Assistant to provide a wide range of administrative and project management support to our Product Development executives (Chief Product Officer, EVP Engineering and CTO). If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced technical environment and love to streamline hectic days, this could be your dream job!
This role requires an effective communicator, someone who is organized, with an eye for detail, and highly values customer service. The ideal candidate has an innate passion for learning, enjoys taking on new challenges and projects, and excels at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If you have a knack for always getting the job done and doing so with creative problem solving, persistence and optimism, we want to hear from you.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Help protect the executive team's time. Propose and implement ways to make their days more productive
- Plan quarterly strategic off sites and roadmap review meetings
- Handle complex calendars and coordinate meetings with cross-functional stakeholders
- Help with meetings including setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, and identifying/ following up on action items
- Research and plan professional travel, organize activities and manage expenses
- Plan team building events and keep a pulse on culture and team morale
- Prepare expense reports, manage purchase requisitions, budgets and contracts
Are you our Executive Assistant?
- 4 - 6 years of administrative assistant experience supporting multiple executives
- Think proactively, anticipate roadblocks, and solve problems on the fly
- Communicate with excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with maturity and ability to exercise good judgement, discretion and confidentiality
- Follow through with a keen eye for details
- Take on ambiguous requests, think through the necessary tasks, and get it done
- Operate with a sense of urgency and the ability to accurately set expectations, prioritize and execute multiple projects/tasks with hard deadlines
- Savvy with systems and tools, and interested in learning new technologies.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work
- High-growth technology start-up company
- Google Apps (specifically Google Calendar)
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page