Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Group Product Manager for Monetization. You will be in charge of all business models, payments, pricing, offers, bundles, and more, across all of the company’s products.
This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own the monetization of a multi-billion dollar company, in charge of everything from goal-setting to roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You will start building and managing your own pod while you create the roadmap, envision the team to support you, and hire it.
You will use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis. You will need business acumen, customer focus, obsession on great execution, and a data-driven approach to optimize all parts of monetization.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Own the roadmap and product initiatives for Monetization
- Design, build and lead the Monetization team to accelerate our already-breakneck growth.
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI to achieve our goals
Are you our Group Product Manager for Monetization?
- 5+ years working in product in B2C companies, ideally on gaming, content subscription, marketplace or aggregator products
- Experience and a provable track record in substantially optimizing aspects of monetization such as pricing, payments, revenue models, bundles, offers, loyalty programs, conversion, etc.
- Successfully managed a team of engineers, designers and data scientists. Bonus if you’ve managed other PMs
- A provable sense of user psychology, and a track-record of using these insights to improve monetization
- Extremely data-driven, but have the confidence to balance data with experience and intuition
- Experience with marketplace products, aggregators, and network effects
- Internationalization experience
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page