Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a driven Product Manager to own the product roadmap for document processing on the Growth team. You will partner with the SEO, AI, data science, and operations team, to create a seamless process for documents to be published on Course Hero and ensure that students receive their rewards on time — a key component to driving quality growth at Course Hero.
In addition, you will work closely work with a dedicated engineering and design team to define and execute the product strategy for Course Hero’s document processing initiatives. You’ll collaborate with other product teams to ensure your work is aligned with the rest of the company’s strategy and communicate updates with internal stakeholders.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Own the product roadmap and results for the document processing pod within the growth team, responsible for growing our library of content and stopping spam
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge your product’s performance. You’ll collaborate with our analytics team and use data-driven approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve your product
- Run experiments to understand how to improve your product and user flows, and drive growth for your key metrics
- Understand Course Hero’s strategic and competitive position so you can align your product’s strategy and vision with the company’s overarching goals
- Deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry to grow Course Hero’s brand and reputation as world-class
- Connect with our operations team to ensure product features are well communicated and scaled to support our customer needs
Are you our next Product Manager?
- Earned a computer science degree or ECE, BME and ME degree
- Fast learner with a get-it-done-attitude
- Demonstrated success delivering products in a fast-growing environment
- Highly analytical and have experience running A/B tests. You use your strong SQL skills to dig through data to find key insights that will drive our business forward
- Confident in your technical skills and can use them to define technical specs and highly scalable systems
- Understand when to apply AI/machine learning and can help us identify new opportunities
- Passionate about product and could talk endlessly about startup strategies and frameworks for decision-making
- Excellent communicator. Your can drive product vision, execute a roadmap, and make decisions that win for your team
- Applied ML technologies such as computer vision, NLP
- Well versed in fraud or risk management
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page