Course Hero is scaling! Are you a Senior Technical Sourcing superhero? You are a creative talent finder who knows how to connect with people and share a compelling brand story with passive candidates.You are a creative full-time or consulting sourcer who knows how to get a response from high target key prospects. You will lead the charge to deliver a pool of qualified and diverse talent.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Manage responsibility for sourcing all technical roles to develop top-of-the-funnel pipelines
- Build relationships with candidates and proactively reach out to high quality passive talent
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to calibrate on potential candidates in the talent market
- Provide an excellent first presence, exemplifying candidate experience through quality outbound emails and communication
- Act as a culture ambassador and actively source aspirational hires
Are you our next Senior Technical Sourcer?
- 5+ years as a technical sourcer (open to remote)
- Creative and professional communication in all candidate interactions from first outreach to close which embraces our culture, values and brand
- Maintain accurate data in Greenhouse, along with accuracy of internal reports and documents
- Search and tools expertise (Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Boolean strings, Hiretual, etc.)
- Exemplify grittiness, one of our values!
- Passionate about higher education and education technology
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page