Course Hero is scaling! We are hiring a Director of Product Management to lead our core growth team. You own the processes and teams for organic user acquisition, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content. You are in a high leverage role and you make impactful decisions for our company to help us grow! You own the lion’s share of revenue, in charge of everything from goal-setting to roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You have several pods and product managers reporting into you to help you achieve the very ambitious yet reachable goals of the company.
Utilize part strategy, part magic, and lots of experimentation and analysis to drive business outcomes. This is a role that requires business acumen, a focus on customer needs/wants/ desires, and obsession with data to optimize all parts of the funnel, combined with myriad tactical wins to increase user acquisition, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content. You also have the opportunity to use our artificial intelligence team to understand and optimize our user-generated content.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Manage and lead a Product Management team to accelerate our already-breakneck growth
- Own the product initiatives for organic growth, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content
- Grow our team substantially and ensure culture and processes are constantly improving
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI
Are you our next Director of Product Management?
- 10+ years working in B2C companies, ideally on marketplace or aggregator products
- Proven track record in optimizing user acquisition channels, conversion funnels, and monetization
- Successfully built up teams from small/mid-size to large, while improving productivity and culture
- Provable sense of user psychology, and a track-record of using these insights to create great user experiences that also accomplish strong business results
- Confidence to lead with experience & intuition but validate through data-driven experimentation and user research
- Solid background collaborating with research, design, engineering, and analytics to drive growth initiatives
- Marketplace products, aggregators, and network effects
- SEO and Artificial Intelligence (AI) experience
- User-generated content and AI
- Passion for evolving education to help students graduate.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall - Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of our office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page