We’re firm believers in the power of learning communities, where students learn and grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Student Community Representative with us, you will host events on your campus to promote the brand, and help shape and empower these learning communities on your campus
Are you our Student Community Representative?
- You are interested in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communication, and/or technology
- You are able to effectively communicate and connect with others
- You are driven to do something amazing for the world of education both here and abroad
- You are experienced with social media tools like Facebook and Twitter
- You are a current undergraduate students living on or near campus
What We Offer You:
- Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources. We provide opportunities to develop concrete skills and refine your marketing, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Course Hero Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our managers will coach you through creating marketing initiatives, business proposals, and weekly goals that you'll develop and take ownership of from the start.
- Philanthropy: You will make an impact on the global landscape of education! A key component of our internship includes our Knowledge Drive initiative. Together with our partner charity Books for Africa, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia.
- Competitive Compensation: You will earn up to $10-15/hour based on the completion of marketing initiatives and events that you implement, both individually and with a team.
- Flexibility and Opportunity: With over 20 million users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology. Our internship is designed to be flexible - master your own schedule and work anywhere from 5+ hours a week.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career. We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including, but not limited to, promotion to a Campus Lead position, letters of recommendation, references for future jobs or applications, and LinkedIn endorsements.
Course Hero envisions a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared. We are a privately held, mission-driven educational technology company that is profitable and growing. We’re building the optimal learning destination for every college course. Course Hero students can access over 25 million course-specific study materials and study resources to enhance their supplemental and deep learning experiences. We see more students that are confident and prepared when they can quickly find what they need and learn deeply.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a really engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn!
We’re not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal.