We’re firm believers in the power of learning communities, where students learn and grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Student Community Representative with us, you will host events on your campus to promote the brand, and help shape and empower these learning communities on your campus
What We Offer You:
- Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources. We provide opportunities to develop concrete skills and refine your marketing, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Course Hero Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our managers will coach you through creating marketing initiatives, business proposals, and weekly goals that you'll develop and take ownership of from the start.
- Philanthropy: You will make an impact on the global landscape of education! A key component of our internship includes our Knowledge Drive initiative. Together with our partner charity Books for Africa, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia.
- Competitive Compensation: You will earn up to $10-15/hour based on the completion of marketing initiatives and events that you implement, both individually and with a team.
- Flexibility and Opportunity: With over 20 million users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology. Our internship is designed to be flexible - master your own schedule and work anywhere from 5+ hours a week.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career. We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including, but not limited to, promotion to a Campus Lead position, letters of recommendation, references for future jobs or applications, and LinkedIn endorsements.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are interested in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communication, and/or technology
- You are able to effectively communicate and connect with others
- You are driven to do something amazing for the world of education both here and abroad
- You are experienced with social media tools like Facebook and Twitter
- You are a current undergraduate students living on or near campus
Course Hero is a fast-growing education technology company, building the world’s largest platform of crowd-sourced learning materials and making education more accessible. Technology is revolutionizing the way we learn, and we’re committed to helping our users share and access the great academic content that they need to succeed at any time, from anywhere. This includes anything from study guides, test prep, on-demand tutors, homework help, flashcards, videos, and more.