As a Package Courier, you will be responsible for completing a safe and secure delivery by picking up packages from a Fetch warehouse and delivering them to a designated apartment complex during a scheduled time-window based on user preferences.
Package Couriers get to select delivery windows for when they work, but will also work closely with our network of couriers and warehouse team members for scheduling.
As our CEO says, we don’t hire a**h*les. We’re looking for couriers that will take the time to make sure a package is delivered to the correct destination, in the same condition that Fetch received it, and who isn’t afraid to flash a smile on their way out.
Check out what you’ll need, why you should work as a Courier, and complete the form below to tell us more about you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work as a Courier?
- Flexible schedules built around your time!
- A simple job that rewards hard work
- Earn up to $20.00 an hour!
What You'll Do
- Picking up parcels from a Fetch Warehouse and delivering to apartment residents within 2 hours of pick up. Seattle, WA 98108.
What You'll Need
- A Sedan, Van, Truck, or Cargo Vehicle
- A valid driver's license
- Valid car insurance
- The physical capability of handling up to 50 pounds or more
What We're Looking For
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator
- Someone with confidence in customer interaction
- The willingness to adapt in unpredictable situations
- Detail-oriented practices towards the work involved
- Organizational strategy when dealing with package loads
- Someone who can provide the Fetch Experience