Product Manager (Post Purchase Experience)
Coupang is a technology-driven e-commerce company that’s providing exponential improvement to the lives of its customers through innovation of business technology. We focus on the daily needs of our customers, employees, partners, and all of the people who surround us and provide solutions with the goal of creating a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang oversees the End-to-End experiences of customers, from purchasing products to receiving deliveries. A corporate culture that places great emphasis on the customer has served as the foundation for enabling the company to create an innovative system capable of delivering millions of products, including Fresh food items, to customers nationwide within just several hours, year-round. All of this has been made possible by Coupang’s organizational culture that’s built upon 15 Leadership Principles (including “Wow the Customer”) which has served at the foundation for Coupang to continuously scale up each year and change into a better corporation, and the talented individuals within the company who are at the very center of this change and leading it.
The Post Purchase Experience Product Team manages the entire customer experience after the customer has placed an order - right from tracking the delivery status of the order to returns & exchange, contacting customer center in case of any issue with an order, to re-ordering from previous orders – a very critical part of driving retention and repeat orders on Coupang.
The Post Purchase Experience Team provides innovative customer experience improvement solutions on the back of a solid team culture that emphasizes testing new ideas swiftly and validating them though experiments. We are hiring talented individuals who are capable of continuously improving existing products using feedback and data from customers, are always open to feedback and has a test and learn mindset.
As a Product Manager, you will be owning customer experience OKRs and to hit those OKRs you will be closely managing all the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to launch and improve our key metrics.
- Research: Gather product requirements from various sources, such as customers, the field, and business stakeholders, and discover opportunities of improvement.
- Roadmap Management: Manage the product roadmap and prioritize it based on business impact
- Execute: Oversee the entire product lifecycle which includes defining uses cases, setting metrics for success, finding solutions, establishing strategies, launching, A/B testing, analyzing impact, etc.
- Strategy and Communication: Form a consensus with stakeholders on strategy details and schedules through clear and consistent communication so that projects can proceed smoothly.
- Mentoring: Groom junior product managers and help them execute on the critical projects set as part of the overall team OKRs
- Collaboration: Build firm partnerships with UX designers, developers, customer & business-related stakeholders and ensure planned product features are delivered and OKRs are hit
- Reading and writing fluency in English and Korean, both
- Possess at least 3 years of experience in product management with a history of launching and managing products
- A responsible leader who is dedicated to the product that he/she is in charge of while also being able to observe problems from various perspectives and solve them
- A leader capable of analytical thinking that enables him/her to create a roadmap and set the order of priority, based on the collected data
- A leader capable of communicating effectively with various stakeholders on detailed strategies and schedules while being able to form a consensus
- A leader capable of balancing the conflicting requirements of stakeholders while possessing the insight to provide solutions that takes account of the big picture
- A leader with experience in simultaneously managing multiple projects that require cooperation between different teams
- A leader who has the mindset of test and learn and has the ability to take risks
- Experience in using data analysis technology (SQL and Tableau)
- Experience in working at a start-up and following lean + agile product management philosophy